(Greek: Προμηθεύς, pronounced [promɛːtʰéu̯s], possibly meaning "forethought") a Titan credited with the creation of humanity from clay, and who defies the gods by stealing fire and giving it to humanity as civilization. Prometheus is known for his intelligence and as a champion of humankind and also seen as the author of the human arts and sciences generally.
Prometheus Studio's name is no coincidence. As a joint venture of an A-list midwest photographer, talent agent, video producer and film professional, the studio offers
professional space for photographers, models, videographers and other visual artists a premium, fully equipped space to create in an environment and conditions previously available only to the top-of-the-industry professionals. Like the ancient greek titan before, Prometheus today steals the fire of ability to make premium content from the hands of high-budget players. We are dedicated to providing highest quality of studio space rental service for the lowest price possible in current market conditions.
- located on the 3rd floor of the industrial building
- 1600 SQ FEET
- Brown wooden floors
- natural light studio with an option to black out entire space
- "private" staircase to the studio
- freight elevator
- high-speed internet
- free parking
- Bathrooms, fridge and kitchen with running water
- close proximity to a coffee shop, a brewery, a mini golf golf facility, a gym, fast-food restaurants and grocery stores.
- C-stands (up to 10)
- alien-b strobe light
- additional strobe lights (up to 3)
- 5' umbrella
- 5' softbox
- rgb led lights installed across the entire studio
- flying wall (10' x 10')
- color backgrounds (colors vary depending on availability)
- in-studio camera and lenses (sony alpha 1600)
- dressing room
- make-up station with illuminated mirror
- rolling tables
- translucent hanging chair
- ability to mount camera on the ceiling for shooting layouts
- bounce boards
- basic tools and ladder
1. No smoking (anything!). Penalty for smoking inside the building, including our studio is $300.
2. No glitter or confetti.
3. No open flame.
4. No cooking.
5. No alcohol.
6. No alterations to studio space (including attaching or affixing items to walls).
7. Be mindful of time and in regards to others’ Bookings and Reservations.
8. Food and drinks are not permitted in carpeted areas.
9. No loud music without previous authorization.
10. By entering the studio, you understand that you are responsible for all permanent damage done to the space and all items and furniture within the space.
11. Prometheus Studios, LLC reserves the right to withhold your security deposit if your rental results in damage or missing items.
12. Renter’s belongings left at the studio, which result in obstruction of the next renter’s ability to fully enjoy their booking, will result in an hourly storage charge of $40/h
13. By entering the studio you agree to release Prometheus Studios, LLC and its managers, owners and agents from all liability for injuries sustained by yourself or your guests.
14. You are responsible for all your guests.
15. Prometheus Studios, LLC reserves the right to charge a cleaning fee of $50 when the studio is not left in condition you found it in (clean and ready for the next user).
16. Maximum Capacity: 40
By breaking any of the above-mentioned rules you agree to pay a minimum of $150 penalty. Oh, and if you do decide to break a rule, make sure to smile! You are on camera!
RULES ARE IMPORTANT, BUT IF YOU ARE A COOL CAT YOU WILL RESPECT US AND HAVE ONLY FUN CREATING AT PROMETHEUS STUDIO.